With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    The thing is that we didn't see Alphamon attacking 02 kids. Alphamon appeared in that escene, but we do not know what he was doing (Alphamon could even be saving 02 kids).

Also, we don't know if the black D3 in Part 3 is Ken's D3.

It would be difficult that they make mega evolution for Shakkoumon and Silphymon instead of Seraphimon and Ofanimon/Holydramon when the other six digimon has their own mega evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    As a Royal Knight, if Alphamon is working for Yggdrasil then he is simply following Yggdrasil's orders, which does not make him evil. Just like the Royal Knights in Savers and X-Evolution and other media. Yggdrasil probably ordered Alphamon to capture Meicoomon, knowing that's it was a threat to the Digital World, and attacked the Digidestined, because they are interfering with its orders.
    What we know about Alphamon is:
    1. He was shown standing over the bodies of the defeated 02 children.
    2. He was trying to destroy Meicoomon (or at the very least severely injure her).
    3. He has no regard for the digidestined, being willing to attack them without any attempt to explain himself.
    4. He was shown fighting Jesmon, who, assuming Jesmon is Hackmon, works with Homeostasis.

As Yggdrasil's goal, stated by Dark Gennai and Homeostasis, is to use Meicoomon to destroy the world, Alphamon helping this would in-fact make him one of the bad guys. There's room to interpret him as not siding with Yggdrasil, given that destroying Meicoomon would seemingly prevent its plan. His actions still paint him as antagonistic, however, definitely not on the side of Homeostasis and the digidestined.

Given all this, it's extremely unlikely he was doing anything but fighting the 02 kids, whether under Yggdrasil's orders or not.

As for it being odd if Sylphimon and Shakkoumon were to evolve, despite the other adventure children reaching Mega/Ultimate on their own, I say that it's more strange for it not to work that way, as it leaves two of the 02 cast unable to go past champion.
    I guess you have not played Digimon Story...

1. If I recall, it was not shown that the costs of their bodies. It was shot on the various characters and then shot at him, but he did not overtly over them.
    3. Chosen Children are no gods before whom everyone should sit on his butt and start to explain everything to them. Also, do not forget the natural dose of arrogance on the part of holy knights.

And it was told that the Alphamon royal knight. Just because we Yggy, we do not necessarily have a group. These are not things that must always exist together. Moreover, we do not know how it really is. Background can be inherently more complex than that, Yggdrasil wants to destroy the world and Alphamon his pawn. It would and I hope we get something really amazing. Because I was just like the others poisoned from another: Evil Crazy Yggdrassil ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post

1. If I recall, it was not shown that the costs of their bodies. It was shot on the various characters and then shot at him, but he did not overtly over them.
    3. Chosen Children are no gods before whom everyone should sit on his butt and start to explain everything to them. Also, do not forget the natural dose of arrogance on the part of holy knights.

And it was told that the Alphamon royal knight. Just because we Yggy, we do not necessarily have a group. These are not things that must always exist together. Moreover, we do not know how it really is. Background can be inherently more complex than that, Yggdrasil wants to destroy the world and Alphamon his pawn. It would and I hope we get something really amazing. Because I was just like the others poisoned from another: Evil Crazy Yggdrassil ...
    I'm...not sure what you're trying to get at with that Digimon Story bit? I have played most of them, and they don't really have anything to do with Tri. Or at least I can't see what you're trying to point out with them.

I watched the scene before my last post and just now again. We get shots of the 02 kids falling, definitely after a fight given how Yolei/Miyako's glasses have been shattered, and then a group shot of them collapsed on the ground that pans up to the silhouette of Alphamon being shown.

I'm not saying everyone should stop and worship the chosen children. What I'm saying is that he had no problem attacking them. There was no "move", there was no "get out of the way", he just simply kept attacking, regardless of who else was around.

The royal knights are fairly clearly not a group in Tri. Hackmon/Jesmon sides with Homeostasis, Omegamon is a partner digimon, and Alphamon has fought both. I'm not disputing this. I'm just saying that Alphamon, regardless of if he's with Yggdrasil or not, definitely has no problem attacking whoever's in his way, which isn't good guy behavior.

This is of course all going off what we've seen and been told through dialogue. They could always suddenly pull a "Homeostasis was the real evil the whole time!" thing and just say Dark Gennai and Hackmon and Homeostasis were lying, but that'd pretty much be coming out of nowhere.

Ain't got no mojo...
    The idea that the 4 of them are getting sacrificed for the four holy beast actually makes a lot of sense and could work.

It's still so weird to me how Daisuke and Miyako are in the same school as Takeru and Hikari and that Takeru lives in the same building as Miyako and that last boy. Surely that in itself should be enough to provoke some sort of reaction from Takeru and Hikari with regards to them but we got nothing at all thus far.

That said, I'm expecting Daisuke to appear in the Hikari focused movie but nothing major. I think the rest of them can all appear in the half hour of the last movie where the original 8 + Mei busts them out from whoever is holding them captive and the 4 of them all evolve to perfect to defeat the ult boss.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by milky View Post
    The idea that the 4 of them are getting sacrificed for the four holy beast actually makes a lot of sense and could work.

It's still so weird to me how Daisuke and Miyako are in the same school as Takeru and Hikari and that Takeru lives in the same building as Miyako and that last boy. Surely that in itself should be enough to provoke some sort of reaction from Takeru and Hikari with regards to them but we got nothing at all thus far.
    The way Tri handles everything related to 02 is pretty strange.

As you said, Takeru and Hikari should interact regularly with Daisuke, Miyako and Iori. However, Adventure kids didn't know that 02 kids had dissapeared until Part 3.

That said, I'm expecting Daisuke to appear in the Hikari focused movie but nothing major. I think the rest of them can all appear in the half hour of the last movie where the original 8 + Mei busts them out from whoever is holding them captive and the 4 of them all evolve to perfect to defeat the ult boss.
    At this moment, I see pretty difficult that Daisuke will appear in Part 5 (especially only him).

It seems more likely that the 4 of them will appear at the same time in Part 6. Although it's possible that 02 kids appear at the end of Part 5.

Ain't got no mojo...
    At this moment, I see pretty difficult that Daisuke will appear in Part 5 (especially only him).

It seems more likely that the 4 of them will appear at the same time in Part 6. Although it's possible that 02 kids appear at the end of Part 5.
    Well I love seeing Daisuke and his interactions with Hikari cause they're hilarious. What I'm envisioning is that Daisuke sorta escaped from the antagonist (whoever it actually is) and Hikari bumps into him but he got recaptured. Or maybe the antagonist reveals to the originals that they have Daisuke captive?

Junior Commander
    Well I love seeing Daisuke and his interactions with Hikari cause they're hilarious. What I'm envisioning is that Daisuke sorta escaped from the antagonist (whoever it actually is) and Hikari bumps into him but he got recaptured. Or maybe the antagonist reveals to the originals that they have Daisuke captive?
    It's true that Daisuke could be pretty hilarious when he tried to interact with Hikari (even more if Takeru was included in the interaction too).

However, Tri does not seem to want to focus much on 02 kids, so I really doubt we'll see much interaction between adventure kids and 02 kids (although I would like to see interaction between the 12 characters).

PS: I suspect that Tri's staff wants Koushiro to have the role of the funny character with a crush.
    Last edited by Kon; 03-18-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post

I'm...not sure what you're trying to get at with that Digimon Story bit? I have played most of them, and they don't really have anything to do with Tri. Or at least I can't see what you're trying to point out with them.

I watched the scene before my last post and just now again. We get shots of the 02 kids falling, definitely after a fight given how Yolei/Miyako's glasses have been shattered, and then a group shot of them collapsed on the ground that pans up to the silhouette of Alphamon being shown.

I'm not saying everyone should stop and worship the chosen children. What I'm saying is that he had no problem attacking them. There was no "move", there was no "get out of the way", he just simply kept attacking, regardless of who else was around.

The royal knights are fairly clearly not a group in Tri. Hackmon/Jesmon sides with Homeostasis, Omegamon is a partner digimon, and Alphamon has fought both. I'm not disputing this. I'm just saying that Alphamon, regardless of if he's with Yggdrasil or not, definitely has no problem attacking whoever's in his way, which isn't good guy behavior.

This is of course all going off what we've seen and been told through dialogue. They could always suddenly pull a "Homeostasis was the real evil the whole time!" thing and just say Dark Gennai and Hackmon and Homeostasis were lying, but that'd pretty much be coming out of nowhere.
    Alphamon was the first Digimon Story negative character. A good behavior ... can not figure clearly divided into good and bad. He may have his intentions, that really does not illuminate, and may not behave as a good character. And yet when he kills a couple of kids, so what. They really are not gods with them someone acted in gloves. So, Alphamonovo behavior is completely normal. Rather, it is not right that we have essentially the whole time not learned nothing decent on it as it was long.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    As for it being odd if Sylphimon and Shakkoumon were to evolve, despite the other adventure children reaching Mega/Ultimate on their own, I say that it's more strange for it not to work that way, as it leaves two of the 02 cast unable to go past champion.
    It wouldn't be strange if Silphymon and Shakkoumon get a mega evolution. It would be strange if they chose these mega evolutions over Holydramon/Ofanimom and Seraphimon in Tri which focus in Adventure kids.

It is disappointing that two of 02 kids don't get a mega evolution, but Tri never seemed to intend to show mega evolutions for Silphymon and Shakkoumon (especially when they chose Vikemon as mega evolution of Gomamon)
    Maybe instead of Shakkoumon and Silphymon, it'll show their "real" evolution lines, with Brachiomon for Armadillomon and Varodurumon for Aquilamon

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by amozu16 View Post
    It wouldn't be strange if Silphymon and Shakkoumon get a mega evolution. It would be strange if they chose these mega evolutions over Holydramon/Ofanimom and Seraphimon in Tri which focus in Adventure kids.

It is disappointing that two of 02 kids don't get a mega evolution, but Tri never seemed to intend to show mega evolutions for Silphymon and Shakkoumon (especially when they chose Vikemon as mega evolution of Gomamon)
    Maybe instead of Shakkoumon and Silphymon, it'll show their "real" evolution lines, with Brachiomon for Armadillomon and Varodurumon for Aquilamon
    Yeah we could get besides Imperialdramon we could get UlforceVdramon, BanchStingmon, Valdurmon & Ultimate Brakimon

You've no idea how much I want to see Daisuke standing beside an UlforceVeedramon.

I really don't see them getting individual evolutions as impossible one day just because they already have Jogress. After all, they still occasionally used their Armour Evolutions even after learning to Evolve naturally.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142122232425 LastLast