With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel

ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Hey gang,

I decided to start a thread for those reading ONE PIECE, starting from chapter 764. So for those who wish not to be spoil and who wait for the official releases, that thread is not for you. BEWAAAARE!!

If you are interested, I also do manga review of ONE PIECE chapters on my Youtube channel. Unfortunately, I rarely get any comments on my videos (see for yourself, click here...), yet I still keep on doing them for the fun and love I got for this series I've been following since day 1.

Basically, I'd like to appoint myself as the One Piece manga reviewer of this forum (if that's okay with you guys ^_^') and invite you all to come and discuss about the weekly released chapters of this fantastic and epic story with those characters that always bring us to new adventures.

For starters: I'll start with One Piece chapter 765 as soon as it is released and as soon as I would finish my video review about it. See you soon, Pirates!
    Last edited by Digidestined_GM; 10-21-2014 at 03:50 PM.

I come from the net
    I do read One Piece each week. I also watch it on Toonami each week. And I bought a 3DS game. It is the only manga where the creator seems to really know what he's doing. Unlike two others. heh He needs to calm down and relax sometimes though.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I do read One Piece each week. I also watch it on Toonami each week. And I bought a 3DS game. It is the only manga where the creator seems to really know what he's doing. Unlike two others. heh He needs to calm down and relax sometimes though.
    Glad to see another One Piece fan here! Yeah, I do think that Oda seems to go overboard when he works on it; there was a few breaks the series took during the last three months. Hopefully he feels better now.

I come from the net
    It is always interesting. Plus, it's the only one that isn't ending soon. Naruto in a month or so, Bleach soon I'm sure. This? It's getting there but not now.

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 765 review:

What I find interesting since we've discovered that Corazon could speak and the attention he chose towards Law, it was as if he once lost someone that reminded him the same way he sees Law, someone he used to cherish. I know he did explain it while Law was sleeping in the previous chapter (764), but I don't know... there seems to be more than just that.

At the end of the chapter, Corazon uses his powers to make himself silence, sneak in and take the fruit and escape without causing a ruckus. I believe any stealth assassin would dream to have that power.

Still can't wait to see how Doffy got his rise to power with the Schichibukai, how Corazon died and how Law survived. I mean, Law survived with the Ope Ope fruit of course, but I want to see how it happened.

And no One Piece chapter next week, damn it!

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    It is always interesting. Plus, it's the only one that isn't ending soon. Naruto in a month or so, Bleach soon I'm sure. This? It's getting there but not now.
    The Quincy Invasion is Bleach's last arc.

Btw, didn't we have One Piece thread before? As far as I recall, the last time it got updated was during Luffy's flashback in the manga.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    We have had a OP thread before yes. I'm more than happy to keep this thread separate though this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    We have had a OP thread before yes. I'm more than happy to keep this thread separate though this time around.
    Thanks a lot. I was almost afraid this one would get closed.

Actually, I did see the older ONE PIECE thread. The reason why I wanted to do a new one was because I was that the last activity dated from almost 4 years ago. So I decided to refresh the ONE PIECE matter with a new thread. Looks like I did a good choice.

Again, thanks for not closing this thread.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Um... Does One Piece take a break this week?
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Quote Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post
    Um... Does One Piece take a break this week?
    Yeah, they'll be back next week.

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast