With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 350 of 358 FirstFirst ... 250300340347348349350351352353 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3573

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

Would nust like to point out that the Red Bolgmon recolour and Groundramon would fit perfectly with BlitzGreymon and that the Orange Wolfmon and Garummon recolours fit pretty well with CresGarurumon.

What do you guys think about this evolution line for Gazimon?

Oooh, is that supposed to be a Death Evolution? I haven't seen a proper non-Bakemon Death evolution idea in a long while!
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Oooh, is that supposed to be a Death Evolution? I haven't seen a proper non-Bakemon Death evolution idea in a long while!
    I thought it would be a nice idea to have Raremon and Mummymon in the same line, since they both are type Undead.
    Evolving into Mummymon would be like an upgrade to a more "stable" Undead-type digimon. He gains the mental capacity that Raremon never had, a form that allows him to attack enemies faster and the power for manipulation of souls.

Completely digital
    I really REALLY like the idea of RizeGreymon evolving into BlitzGreymon the more I think about it.

Red armored Greymon with guns that evolves into red armored Greymon with guns.

Ain't got no mojo...
    CresGarurumon honestly seems like the final stage of Duramon, which I'm guessing is the intended V-pet route.

Or, just spitballing here, but if we ever see what Omegamon Alter-S looks like (the finale to Tri, perhaps), I've got a feeling Cres and Blitz will be its base components.
    Greymon with guns and Garurumon with swords becomes mon with Greymon gun and Garurumon sword. It fits.

Completely digital
    CresGarurumon honestly seems like the final stage of Duramon, which I'm guessing is the intended V-pet route.
    I rather doubt that to be honest.

Duramon will get his own final form.

Everybody seems to be forgetting that Zubamon is a legendary arms Digimon which means he could turn into a weapon for WereGarurumon, right? It's my head canon for now anyways. I still think Mercurymon is my favourite Garurumon ultimate. The only non Garurumon Digimon I can think to evolve into him is Aegiochusmon Gold, maybe, because Jupitermon has a similar style too his armour.

BlitzGreymon's typing makes so much sense when you consider that the original MetalGreymon in the Vpet was a virus type. He also weirdly reminds me of a Vpet, with the big ass square boosters and his 'claws' look like batteries, like how it's charged by batteries. I think I may just be seeing things though.

MegaloGrowmon + Rapidmon would be a cool Jogress, since in the Tamers era they were the two main male leads like Yomato and Taichi, and Ken and Daisuke. (They even gave them budget for CGI evolutions.) I like Boogeymon>Phelesmon>BlitzGreymon too because I always loved how MetalGreymon's horns looked like Devimons and how Devimon could actually evolve into him in the originally Vpet. Bolgmon is a great idea too, and I forgot there was even a red one in the fighting games. They have very similar claw weapons.

The emphasis on electricity makes me think Elecmon would be a good child form too, but I can't think of anything to fit between.

Quote Originally Posted by zxraph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I thought it would be a nice idea to have Raremon and Mummymon in the same line, since they both are type Undead.
    Evolving into Mummymon would be like an upgrade to a more "stable" Undead-type digimon. He gains the mental capacity that Raremon never had, a form that allows him to attack enemies faster and the power for manipulation of souls.
    I love reading explanations like this. It sounds like something you'd actually see in profile lore. I need to write stuff like this for my fan evolutions.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    I rather doubt that to be honest.

Duramon will get his own final form.
    Golden, vaguely mammalian sword Digimon from 20th anniversary virtual pet becomes golden, vaguely mammalian sword Digimon from 20th anniversary virtual pet. I don't see how it's a stretch.

Usually the V-Pets offer multiple evolution routes. I also wouldn't be surprised to see CresGarurumon as an alternate evolution from Duramon. Of course, we already know that Duramon has his own 'official' Ultimate in Durandamon.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.