With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 319 of 327 FirstFirst ... 219269309316317318319320321322 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3270

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

Here's my line for Mail Birdramon~

I know Sparrowmon's usually considered a lower level than Perfect, but I like it, Dorulumon, and Ballistamon as Perfects so their Super Evolutions are Ultimates.

Completely digital
    Line for several Digimon met in Adventure

Pabumon>Motimon>Tentomon>Kuwagamon>Okuwamon>GranKu wagamon

Pichimon>Bukamon>Otamamom>Gekomon>ShogunGekomon>Pu kumon

Botamon>Koromon>Agumon>Numemon>Monzaemon

Punimon>Tsunomon>Elecmon>Leomon>IceLeomon>Saberleo mon

Zurumon>Pagumon>Goblimon>Ogremon>Digitamamon>Devit amamon

Pichimon>Bukamon>Gomamon>Moyjimon>Piximon>Jijimon

Poyomon>Tokomon>Patamon>Unimon>
    Asuramon

Ain't got no mojo... Digital:Fantasy's Avatar
    After looking at few suggestions on my Impmon and Gatomon line I decided to change it a bit.

I'm a Maniac
    Hey guys, sorry to just randomly break the flow of the conversation in the thread but I'm back from a brief hiatus! It got to a point where I just couldn't think of evolution lines anymore and I had to take a break.

So here I am with one of my usual "bizarre" lines. xD

This came from me noticing a similarity between Hououmon's beak and Seadramon's mask. I wanted to go for a line that transitions from fish to bird. Kuramon is a jellyfish, Hopmon seems like he has fins and is shaped similarly to Swimmon (I guess?). Swimmon to Seadramon is obvious. Sirenmon is an obvious Perfect here as it blends both fish and bird qualities, and all three of them (Seadra, Siren, Houou) have some kind of mask thing going on.

Swimmon's child forms in Accel were birds so you could have it go from bird to fish to bird again. lol

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Swimmon's child forms in Accel were birds so you could have it go from bird to fish to bird again. lol
    Very true! I'm gonna take another stab at this concept when I get home, maybe make a chart.

EDIT: And here it is! I ended up making a Swimmon chart to show off its diversity.

Last edited by AquaVersus; 01-11-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... wolvesstrife's Avatar
    BlackAgumon's been on my mind all day, so I've tried making some lines for it since I'm not too big a fan of BlackWarGreymon (i don't like black and that shade of yellow together lol)

the millenniummon part im not completely sure about? but it works i guess?

also AquaVersus im really loving your swimmon line rn, especially the valdurmon line c:

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesstrife View Post
    BlackAgumon's been on my mind all day, so I've tried making some lines for it since I'm not too big a fan of BlackWarGreymon (i don't like black and that shade of yellow together lol)
    You know, as the "guy who digs up one-time only recolours and obscure Digimon" I should mention BlackWarGreymon Red, which is a red variant of BlackWarGreymon, look for yourself:

http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexblackwargrey.shtml
    Credits in the link.

As such you could do something like:
    BlackAgumon (or in fact any black reptile recolours, be it Gabumon, Guilmon, Shoutmon, etc..)->Black V-dramon/Black XV-dramon or even Monochromon-> SkullGreymon/Cyberdramon->BlackWarGreymon Red

Also there are black recolors for Imperialdramon (FM and DM) and ShineGreymon including Ruin Mode.

Ain't got no mojo... wolvesstrife's Avatar
    I really had no idea there was a BlackWarGreymon Red, he's so edgy :'D

And that line sounds really good! :O
    BlackGrowlmon X might've really worked as a champ there too, but sadly it doesn't exist D:

Junior Commander
    OT, but will dma ever get updated again?