With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 251 of 356 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3552

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

  1. #2501
    Completely digital Deino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    645
    I don't like to make short posts but yeah.

    Maybe put up a link to all of your lines, people will them look up the ones that they find interesting and discuss those.

  2. #2502
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    243
    I think your lines get better the more you post them. They are still a bit generic, but less so than the Spirit ones you posted before. You do have some great ideas in there, though, like Monzaemon to Jijimon.

    In this thread, we try to come up with lines that seem fresh. Of course since we are using pre-existing Digimon we are bound to use some of the same evolutions, but the point is to think outside the box.

  3. #2503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Deino View Post
    I don't like to make short posts but yeah.

    Maybe put up a link to all of your lines, people will them look up the ones that they find interesting and discuss those.
    Check the Xros lines I just put up. I just don't like when lines gets too random and fanboyish, TBH, so I limit myself a bit.

  4. #2504
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJudge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deino View Post
    I don't like to make short posts but yeah.

    Maybe put up a link to all of your lines, people will them look up the ones that they find interesting and discuss those.
    Check the Xros lines I just put up. I just don't like when lines gets too random and fanboyish, TBH, so I limit myself a bit.
    Fair enough, I mean your lines all technically work so there's nothing "wrong" with them. It's just that this is the kind of thread for that "random" aspect of Digimon evolution. xD Since it's basically accepted that any Digimon can evolve into any other (for the most part), we like to have fun with that concept here.

  5. #2505
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaVersus View Post
    I think your lines get better the more you post them. They are still a bit generic, but less so than the Spirit ones you posted before. You do have some great ideas in there, though, like Monzaemon to Jijimon.

    In this thread, we try to come up with lines that seem fresh. Of course since we are using pre-existing Digimon we are bound to use some of the same evolutions, but the point is to think outside the box.
    Thanks, bro, I got 170 lines made ready. All those days on cocaine, not knowing what to do... Digimon and its complex evolution system gave me something to waste my time on.

    Time to get less generic (once again, all in 1 picture):
    Last edited by TheJudge; 10-08-2016 at 10:42 AM.

  6. #2506
    Completely digital Deino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    645
    I'm all in for posting more lines and, once again , I fill like they work really damn well, but they're nothing new, the other day looking back on this thread I found that exact same (maybe with a different Child-stage) line.

    Instead of posting all the 170 in one day, spread them along so that it doesn't clog this up and then even if 4/5 of those are generic we can discuss the inteesting part of these lines.

    Also: Get that disgusting Adult-level OmegaShoutmon out of my face!

    Edit: Now those, those are a lot better, Garbagemon with Zamielmon is a bit odd but outside of Pltinum and Gold Numemon nothing really fits him. Maybe Breakerdramon because of the garbage can being green.
    Last edited by Deino; 10-08-2016 at 09:18 AM.

  7. #2507
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Deino View Post
    I'm all in for posting more lines and, once again , I fill like they work really damn well, but they're nothing new, the other day looking back on this thread I found that exact same (maybe with a different Child-stage) line.

    Instead of posting all the 170 in one day, spread them along so that it doesn't clog this up and then even if 4/5 of those are generic we can discuss the inteesting part of these lines.

    Also: Get that disgusting Adult-level OmegaShoutmon out of my face!
    But OmegaShoutmon is an adult in Digimon World: Next Order. There is nothing wrong with twisting the levels a bit now and then, just like how Flamedramon was ann adult and Lighdramon a perfect in Digimon World 2.

    Regarding the other ones... I don't think they are generic. I mean, I have never seen the Lampmon line before, the Armadillomon line before or the Zamuelmon line before... But yeah. More to come.

    People in here seems to be into "random" lines, so here you get some of my least favourite lines among the ones I made. But they're okay. At least they can't be called generic, lol.

    Last edited by TheJudge; 10-08-2016 at 10:32 AM.

  8. #2508
    I am Justice Vande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England - Sheffield
    Posts
    16,077
    Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Judge stop double posting. The edit post is there for a reason. I've merged 3 posts in the last half an hour.

  9. #2509
    Completely digital Deino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    645
    I think I've seen that Armadimon and even the Lampmon line before but I really like the newer ones, once again they aren't mind blowing and even some are repeats but they are good ones.

    I was also joking with the OmegaShoutmon part and I love twisting levels like Armors and Hybrids and stuff.

  10. #2510
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Judge stop double posting. The edit post is there for a reason. I've merged 3 posts in the last half an hour.
    You're doing a good job, bro. Thanks. Without authorities, there is no system, and without system, there is only chaos.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •