With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 101 of 356 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3552

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

I like that PicoDevimon chart, I know the bottom line uses powered up forms but could switch Soulmon with Bakemon because the bottom line looks like an uncloaked line. So no hat, exposed skeleton, and regular Demon would make sense. Evilmon has a similar gaping maw to Ogremon and Tankmon too. GranKuwagamon makes sense to represent silver because the silver accents on GranKuwagamon are gold accents on Imperialdramon and both are equivalents of each other.

I never read Gomamon's profile before. It mentions that it's said his fur turns brown when he grows up. Of all the Digimon that should have gotten a recolour in the DW games it should have been him. It could have evolved into Chuchidarumon and J-Mojyamon as a counterpart to Gomamon and Yukidarumona nd Mojyamon. Even a brown Ikkakumon would have made sense.

Here's some new stuff.

Pumpmon love:

Charts for tiny perfect Digimon:

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I like that PicoDevimon chart, I know the bottom line uses powered up forms but could switch Soulmon with Bakemon because the bottom line looks like an uncloaked line. So no hat, exposed skeleton, and regular Demon would make sense. Evilmon has a similar gaping maw to Ogremon and Tankmon too. GranKuwagamon makes sense to represent silver because the silver accents on GranKuwagamon are gold accents on Imperialdramon and both are equivalents of each other.
    Awww, thanks for defending me, though I myself didn't notice that.

Now a Vagemon family chart:
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

I come from the net
    I can see how you got this. I'm not real sure on it but it does work pretty well. I have a similar thing to what Flintlock said about DemiDevimon's chart.

Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I can see how you got this. I'm not real sure on it but it does work pretty well. I have a similar thing to what Flintlock said about DemiDevimon's chart.
    That Vagemon family chart has vine theme.
    Now try to guess the theme of this BlueMeramon line:
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,

Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historical stuff which is bankrupt now)
    Follow Anna___ on DeviantArt
    Blue flames huh.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I'm surprised that MegaloGrowmon X to Gaioumon isn't an official evolution. They're both armored dragons, and their blades look very similar.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I'm surprised that MegaloGrowmon X to Gaioumon isn't an official evolution. They're both armored dragons, and their blades look very similar.
    The first sets where they were released, used greymon x evolutions to Gaioumon and megalogrowmon x to dukemon evolutions (dukemon x, medieval dukemon, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Anna___ View Post
    Blue flames huh.
    Nope. The theme was Digimon who have both fire and ice elements.

Now a Brachiomon line:

I come from the net
    I think I can see this. Big head, then long neck. Oh hey, the Mega has an ax tail. ...Never noticed that. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I think I can see this. Big head, then long neck. Oh hey, the Mega has an ax tail. ...Never noticed that. Thank you.
    I didn't notice that, either. Wait, a mecha dinosaur with a weapon attached on its tail? I see a Dino Charge Zords here. Might evolve him from MetakGreymon, someday.

And now a Gigadramon chart: