With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Starlight's D-Tector Guide

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

Starlight's D-Tector Guide

I don't suppose anyone managed to nab Starlight's D-Tector Guide and the codes at any given point? I've been testing links a bit today and realised that the guide is down. Checking my files on my computer and server, I do appear to have lost said document. So if you have a back up of it, can you let me have it please? Along with the codes again.

Do the codes display on the D-Tector itself? If so, I could backcheck them for you, unless my D-Tector's memory got wiped.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    Do the codes display on the D-Tector itself? If so, I could backcheck them for you, unless my D-Tector's memory got wiped.
    I *think* they did. I only picked up a D-Tector against a few months ago so not able to confirm for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    They don't, at least not on the european version.
    I have the guide in Portuguese, maybe I can tell you what you want to know. I also have several cards with the codes, but I think there were some other places with the full list.

Quote Originally Posted by ShikaSS View Post
    They don't, at least not on the european version.
    I have the guide in Portuguese, maybe I can tell you what you want to know. I also have several cards with the codes, but I think there were some other places with the full list.
    Well it was my original guide i wanted, so that I can put it back up on the site.

What was the url of the page? I can try seeing if I saved a cache of it at some point.

Follow Rexanimon on DeviantArt
    I think I have the codes in a word file on my portable hard drive. I'll check when I get home. Also I should have the actual D-Tector instruction booklet if you wanted pictures of it.

EDIT: Yep have the list. PM me about how I can send the file to you.
    Last edited by Rexanimon; 04-24-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Fusion Spirit Evolution! RELDHAMON!

I found it on waybackmachine - i could have used there to start off with and didn't think about it. Rex that would be cool to add as well. Thanks for the offer of help though.