With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What don't you like in Fusion?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

What don't you like in Fusion?

I think the title says it all. It will work exactly how the Xros don't like thread worked. So off you go!

Some of the voices, some of the more unnecessary/nonsensical changes (like those that make any characters seem dumber/less intelligent than they were originally), any inconsistencies, and certain name changes like "Lord Bagra", "Chibitortomon", etc.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

The music, mostly.

It's good, but it honestly can't compare. Of course, the sheer awesomeness of the Japanese soundtrack is pretty much irreplaceable to begin with, so I supposed it was a given that it'd be disappointing.

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennistrad View Post
    The music, mostly.

It's good, but it honestly can't compare. Of course, the sheer awesomeness of the Japanese soundtrack is pretty much irreplaceable to begin with, so I supposed it was a given that it'd be disappointing.
    I really have to agree completely with this comment, that is really the only thing if I had to find something not to like but it was completely expected.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

The music is very generic, I didn't expect them to keep the original Xros Wars ost obviously but the first four seasons & data squad at least had way better music when it came to the dub.

Some censorship and some edits, I get why they are necessary & why they are there, but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    The music is very generic, I didn't expect them to keep the original Xros Wars ost obviously but the first four seasons & data squad at least had way better music when it came to the dub.
    Indeed, Data Squad had plenty of memorable tunes that I often find myself humming them every now and then. For this show, though, I can't remember anything beyond the theme song.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Indeed, Data Squad had plenty of memorable tunes that I often find myself humming them every now and then. For this show, though, I can't remember anything beyond the theme song.
    I have to disagree here. The music to Data Squad was the most generic rock soundtrack I'd ever heard in my life. Say what you will about the first three seasons' themes, but at least they were memorable.

I'd also like to point out that most of the major songs, such as those in the DigiFuse sequences, are actually rearrangements of the theme song with different instruments.
    Last edited by Zennistrad; 10-30-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Banned
    Data sqaud had great evolution music ! probably the best out of every season dub and id say it was even better than the Savers ones except for BIG TIME CHANGES, which dident play nearly enough.

for fusion, I dislike the voice of Ballistamon it sounds really annoying, I dont like the name jeremy for Zenjouo or his voic for that matter it sounds like he needs to clear his throat constantly , i hate the name "fusion fighters" with a passion because it just sounds silly, I dislike how Mikey says "Digi fuse" in stead of digi fusion or digi xros it sounds like hes mid way through sentence and he just decides not to say the rest. It also annoys me how they keep reusing vocie actors, Nenes is a iconic character her vocie deserves her own VA I dont like reusing for major charachters, the decison to use old voice actors is even wireder because of young hunters. Im noy really a fan of how they made Taki...Mikey! less modest, it fine early on but it will lead to him acting out of character later in the show. My final dislike that I can think of now is the changing of Shoutmons english moves, now i can understand hard rock damashi begin changed but the others ? I loved hearing them get called out in the original and the new names arent bad apart from firey fast ball, but they should just use the originals

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Nenes is a iconic character her vocie deserves her own VA I dont like reusing for major charachters, the decison to use old voice actors is even wireder because of young hunters.
    The original Xros Wars reused VAs all the time though. Japanese Nene shares an actor with Cutemon, Lilithmon, Taiki's mom, and Ren. There are several other actors who have more than one major role as well.

Really it would have been easier to say you just dont like Fusion in general.

Banned
    The original Xros Wars reused VAs all the time though. Japanese Nene shares an actor with Cutemon, Lilithmon, Taiki's mom, and Ren. There are several other actors who have more than one major role as well.
    I meant reusing main charaters from previous seasons, not resuing one VA for multiple roles eveyone does that, however using previous manin charaters VAs takes away from making the new character as unqie and iconic as they should be

Really it would have been easier to say you just dont like Fusion in general.
    I do like things about it, see my post in the opposite thread to this one

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast