With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Chatroom | Digital Starlight | File Island | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure 02 on Nicktoons

Digimon Adventure 02 on Nicktoons

Thought I had posted about this, but I guess not.

Today the dub of Zero-Two will be taking over for Adventure on Nicktoons in the normal timeslot.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I wonder if they'll cycle through all four (or five) series like Toon Disney used to do with Adventure through Frontier, or if Nick will eventually give each one their own timeslots once they get them all like they've done with whatever past Power Rangers series they aired (i.e. - there was one point where Nicktoons would air Jungle Fury, Dino Thunder, and Ninja Storm all together at different times).
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Easily my favorite season, Davis = my life idol.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Nicktoons seems to be fazing out reruns of Digimon with other programs since Nicktoons changes there schedule nearly every month.

This really sucks since they never even started showing Tamers which is where my interest would have peaked.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I checked the schedule, starting next Tuesday they're going to start showing Digimon at the same time again.

I checked and the description matches the one for Digimon Frontier.

I sure hope they're not skipping over Tamers.