With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Chatroom | Digital Starlight | File Island | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Fusion Airing on Nick This Year

Digimon Fusion Airing on Nick This Year

We have the news we've been waiting for announced publicly.

Digimon Fusion will begin airing this year on Nickelodeon.

No news thus far on where previous series will go, but Nicktoons wouldn't be surprising.

This thread will take over for the previous Fusion discussion thread.

Thanks to nintenfan for the link to C21's article.

Update- Images and info from a sales flier.

Nothing really new here that we didn't know before, but still worth looking at for confirmation.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Thanks to Rangercrew for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Previous thread and news is here

http://withthewill.net/threads/12787
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Quite a surprise. Should be interesting to see them do it. I will fear a Hiatus but I'll only say that once.

Follow X-Omnidramon on DeviantArt Visit X-Omnidramon's Xbox Live Profile
    Huh, Nick has Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles and now Digimon?
    *insert something clever here*

Junior Commander
    Follow Togemon On Twitter
    “Digimon is the longest-running Japanese anime property and has been enjoyed by kids for more than a decade,” said Saban Brands president Elie Dekel
    Massive Elie Dekel appreciation for that quote.

I'm so excited though! How many episodes were licensed, 30? If it proves to be successful, they could have 1 arc = a year, so a potential of three new years of Digimon in the USA! (Though this is speculation obv, since Power Rangers is being split with around 20 episodes each seasons, so I am assuming Nick would do the same with Digimon).
    Memba I cameo'd you

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Apashi on Facebook
    Is anyone else upset about this besides me? I haven't watched Nick in 10+ years. I had a "falling out" with Nickelodeon around 2001. Haven't watched it since. As far as I know they only recently started aquiring anime. Before that whenever they tried airing any non-western animation, it failed miserably. This is probably because the fanbase for Nickelodeon was so popular for mainstream North American culture that the kids, or most likely the supervising parents, did not understand it and therefore did not like it. But then again I'm talking about the Rugrats and Jimmy Neutron era -shivers-. I know they aired DBZ Kai and Power Rangers recently but I simply can't imagine those cult fanbase shows on such a mainstream network. Has Nick realy changed THAT much in a decade? Can someone here reassure me that my beloved Digimon series is safe? Thanks. Sorry for the random post, just worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Togemon View Post
    I'm so excited though! How many episodes were licensed, 30? If it proves to be successful, they could have 1 arc = a year, so a potential of three new years of Digimon in the USA! (Though this is speculation obv, since Power Rangers is being split with around 20 episodes each seasons, so I am assuming Nick would do the same with Digimon).
    Digimon Fusion was specifically being marketed as a 1 season, 30 episode series, with future seasons.

I expect that is what will air for season 1.

Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    Huh, Nick has Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles and now Digimon?
    Hehe, this is akin to history repeating itself again.

IIRC, Digimon used to air in Fox Kids along with Power Rangers too. Coincidence that there was a TMNT Next Mutation special guest appearance episode in Power Rangers in Space.
    "A real man doesn't need no childish Goggles to be a hero~!" -Something Masaru will probably say to Taiki.

Follow X-Omnidramon on DeviantArt Visit X-Omnidramon's Xbox Live Profile
    Shadious, that's right! I forgot about the TMNT in power rangers.

Yeah, i do believe Digimon was on Fox Kids when Power Rangers In space was on. Huh...could Nick save it's self from the spongebob dominated world!?

Only Taiki and Shoutmon can tell. (God I hope they don't butcher this)
    *insert something clever here*

Junior Commander
    Don't forget about Avatar: Legend of Korra, Book 2 is coming out this year as well. All four of those could possibly be put into a Saturday action block.

I think there will be a bit of a Hiatus but I can't see them not doing 1 Arc for 1 year.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast