With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Chatroom | Digital Starlight | File Island | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15th Annivesary Bokura no War Game Keychain/Phone Strap Set

15th Annivesary Bokura no War Game Keychain/Phone Strap Set

Another 15th anniversary product has shown up.

Image Thumbnail

A Bokura no War Game keychain/phone strap set. Each keychain will be made out of soft rubber.

Image ThumbnailImage ThumbnailImage ThumbnailImage Thumbnail
    Image ThumbnailImage ThumbnailImage ThumbnailImage Thumbnail
    Image ThumbnailImage ThumbnailImage Thumbnail

Some of the choices are a bit strange... Hikari/Kari wasn't in it much, and Tailmon/Gatomon only showed up for a few seconds...

Koushiro/Izzy and Tentomon would make a lot more sense... but oh well.

Wargreymon and Omegamon are shown hidden in (very obvious) looking silhouettes for the time being.

And it appears MetalGarurumon will be an exclusive for people who order it through Hobby Stock.

The set will be out on May 31st for 5000 yen.

Product Page at Amazon Japan, and HobbyStock, with a news page at Hobbystock also.

Thanks to Rain for the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    These are just CC: Cute and collectible. Though wish there's a Diaboromon one amongst the set though, hahaha.
    "A real man doesn't need no childish Goggles to be a hero~!" -Something Masaru will probably say to Taiki.

Follow Py687 On Twitter Add Py687 on Steam Follow Py687 on DeviantArt Visit Py687's Youtube Channel Visit Py687's Xbox Live Profile
    ... But isn't that Diaboromon in the silhouette, after all? I don't think Wargreymon has a huge mane on the back of his head, and his shoulder spikes don't curve upward. Well, Diaboromon is way skinnier than the silhouette, and those are huge Wargreymon-like feet, so I dunno.... 5000 yen for some rubber keychains is quite expensive, though of course I'd love to get them. (^_^)
    Last edited by Py687; 01-23-2013 at 11:11 PM.

No, it's WarGreymon. That's his hair and the spikes on his helmet. You can't see the shoulder spikes in the silhouette.
    Read The Call!
    http://withthewill.net/threads/11064

Play Digimon Tactics CCG! Set 1: Adventure's Origins - Now looking for beta testers!
    http://withthewill.net/threads/12687

Questions or comments: hit me up on IRC at #wtw

Follow Py687 On Twitter Add Py687 on Steam Follow Py687 on DeviantArt Visit Py687's Youtube Channel Visit Py687's Xbox Live Profile
    Yeah, sorry, I realized it was a superdeformed head. I was going to edit my post, but for some reason WtW doesn't work well on IE 10. I couldn't even use Return. -_-;

Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Diaboromon has that freakishly long, vine-like arms too, aside from the lanky physique. They are likely features that he'll retain even if he's drawn chibi.

Though silhoutte wise, indeed, he and WarGreymon both share an almost identical horn helmeted and maned head.
    Last edited by Shadious; 01-23-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    "A real man doesn't need no childish Goggles to be a hero~!" -Something Masaru will probably say to Taiki.

Agree that Izzy and Tentomon would have been a better choice than Kari and Gatomon, but I guess they wanted to have a older/younger sibling thing going. And considering he was the main baddie of the movie, Kuramon or Keramon could have worked, too. Heck, even Infermon would have looked cute in chibi form.

How's the exchange rate for the yen and USD lately? *googles* Ooh, yeah, gonna pass. But I will say that MetalGarurumon... awesome.

I hope this is not the surprise mentioned in the last news...

Junior Commander
    Sora would've made more sense if they had to get a gal. Because she was very close to being involved with the fight in the film.

It's about 50 bucks I think so I'm out. Looks cool though
    Last edited by nintenfan; 01-24-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    I hope this is not the surprise mentioned in the last news...
    I believe it isn't, if only because, Hobby Link made the announcement because they had an exclusive version with MetalGarurumon, which means the announcement was likely scheduled for a bit.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast