Chp 1 - 異界の鬼神、襲来 Attach of the otherworldly demon god
- This is a quiet forest that hasn't forgotten peace, even in a war-torn world.
- However, that peace would suddenly come to an end.
- One who calls themselves the 'Demon God' (Ogre God?) brought their subordinates and began to advance upon the land.
- Titamon: I have finally found you, detestable being of judgment...
- Titamon: I'll burn you together with the forest into ashes...!
- Aegiomon: [player], lend me a hand so that we can defeat him [Titamon]!
- Aegiomon: Please! If this goes one, he'll completely destroy the forst!
- Return peace to the forest together with Aegiomon, the kind forest-dweller!
Chp 2 - 覚醒の導き手 The Guide to Awakening
p1 - 修練 Training
- IPdramon PM: You seem to be struggling, child of fate.
- Aegiomon: You're Imperialdramon! Why are you here!?
- IPdramon PM: Save the questions for later. For now, you must focus your thoughts on releasing your power.
- Help to awaken Aegiomon's power, following the guidance of the dragon(s?)!
p2 - 打開 Opening (breakthrough?)
- IPdramon PM: Feel the power that sleeps deep within you, and break that shell open!
p3 - 解放 Release
- IPdramon PM: Can you see the power that sleeps deep within you?
- IPdramon PM: You have to release it!
p4 - 発現 Discovery
- IPdramon PM: Now that you have released the pwoer within you, it is time that you show that power!
p5 - 覚醒 Awakening
- IPdramon PM: Now that you have shown me your power, it is time for the awakening!
- IPdramon PM: This concludes our training.
Chp 3 - 豊穣神の試練 The God of Fertility's Trial [fertility/good crop harvest]
- After managing to repel Titamon, Aegiomon takes a short rest.
- However, a huge bird monster suddenly appears before Aegiomon.
- Aegiomon: W-what is that gigantic Digimon...!?
- Ceresmon: I am Ceresmon. A pillar or Olympos who governs over fertility.
- Ceresmon, who identifies herself as one of the Olympos Twelve, starts speaking.
- Ceresmon: This is a trial. Know your fate, Aegiomon.
- The god begins attacking, claiming it to be a 'trial'. Get the truth out of her!
Chp 4 - 豊穣神の真実 Truth of the God of Fertility
- Aegiomon battles Ceresmon, who is attacking for what she claims is a 'trial'.
- Aegiomon manages to dodge the god's attacks and finally reaches its body [the big bird part].
- Aegiomon: I managed to make it here somehow...!
- Aegiomon: I have to find its true body and ask about its intentions behind the attack!
- Find Ceresmon's true body before being shaken off [the earth/bird body]!
Chp 5 - 光と闇の胎動 Light and Darkness begin to move
- Aegiomon begins the awaken the powers within him through the battles he faces.
- While travelling through the wastelands, a Digimon blocks his path.
- Cerberumon: I came to see what 'Aegiomon, the child of fate' was really like, but looks like I expected too much.
- Aegiomon: Don't you think it's a bit rude to say you 'expected too much' when you suddenly attacked out of nowhere?
- Cerberumon: My name is Cerberumon. I am the watchdog of hell.
- Cerberumon JM: You do not understand the powers that sleep within you at all!
- Cerberumon JM: If you are really the child of fate, the prove it[show me the movements (of light and darkness?)]!
- As if resounding to those words, Aegiomon could feel the blood within him boil.
- Aegiomon: What is this..I feel a strong power coming from inside me!
- Release his true power in the fight with Cerberumon!
Chp 6 - 軍神遊戯 The God of War's Game
[Unlock Aegiochusmon Green]
- Aegiomon was able to evolve into Jupitermon for a short moment.
- However, that effect didn't last long...
- And so, Aegiomon made his way to the colosseum, as if he was being led there.
- Waiting for him was a Digimon with a ferocious fighting spirit.
- Marsmon: I am Marsmon, a pillar of Olympos who governs over war.
- Aegiomon: You are a member of the Olmpos too? That means...
- Heat was overflowing from the colosseum! His chest naturally heated up.
- Marsmon: That's right. This might be sudden, but I'm throwing you a trial right here. Best of luck!
- The tournament held by the god of war wasn't just for entertainment.
- Win your way through the god's tournament, and find out Marsmon's true motives!
Chp 7 - 吼える猛獣 猛る野獣 Howling Beast, Raging Beast
[unlock Aegiochusmon Blue]
- The impact from a single swing broke the silence of the forest!
- Minotarumon: GWOOOOOOOOOO
- Minotarumon: There you are, Aegiomon! Eat a blow from my Demon Arm!
- The blows from Minotarumon's left arm caused the whole forest to tremble. The forest-dwellers hid themselves...
- Gotsumon: There he is, Lord Mercurimon! It's Aegiomon! ...Huh?
- Gotsumon: Why is Minotarumon here? It's an enemy invasion, Lord Mercurimon!
- Mercurimon: Hm..I just wanted to meet that kid who would change forms according to the situation, but...
- Mercurimon: Perfect timing. You, over there...let us defeat Aegiomon together!
- Minotarumon: Huh? That the heck are you thinking! Aren't you one of the Olympos Twelve!?
- Aegiomon is attacked by the good-evil combo, without a clue as to what was going on.
- Fight and discover Mercurimon's true intentions!
Chp 8 - イリアスからの脅威 The Threat from Iliad
- Aegiomon was tired of the continuous battles.
- Aegiomon: The titans and the Olympos Twelve..why are they aiming for me?
- Aegiomon: Though I can feel myself growing stronger as well.
- A beast! A mythical beast's presence!
- Aegiomon's instincts, which had gotten sharper through the fights, enabled him to sense the bloodthirst of the titans.
- Hippogriffomon: I see, now I understand why Plutomon regarded him as dangerous.
- Hippogriffomon: It'll be dangerous if Aegiomon awakened any more of his evolution abilities.
- Gryphomon: Aegiomon!!
- For the sake of the Digital World: Iliad, we will have you die here now!
- Aegiomon: Iliad? What do you mean? Why do you come after me?
- Gryphomon: That doesn't concern the likes of you, who lives in Yggdrasil's world!
- Gryphomon: Besides...you won't be living much longer!
- Aegiomon glares at the two attacking mythical beasts.
- His resolve is firm. Whatever it takes to end this war...!
Chp 9 - 闇に咲く二輪の花 The Flower [anemone?] That Blooms in the Darkness
[Unlock Aegiochusmon Dark]
- Aegiomon: Digital World: Iliad? Olympos? The Titans?
- Aegiomon: So if it wasn't for me...this war wouldn't have happened in the first place!
- A flash of purple lightning!
- The abyss is covered...in pitch-black darkness...!
- Aegiochusmon Dark: UGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa!
- Aegiochusmon Dark: ...need...I...don't need...this...power...!!
- Despair threatened the Digital World...
- However, it would not last long.
- Venusmon: It's okay! I'll do something about it with my holy powers!
- Mervamon: You say that, but you always end up crying 'waah, help me!'...
- Venusmon: How cute, Merva[-chan]! Say that again, say that again!
- Mervamon: Quiet! Stop adding [-chan] to my name! That's why I didn't want to team up with you!
- Mervamon: ...But it is mysterious. Even within this darkness of despair, he is still filled with resolve.
- Mervamon: He has not...completely fallen!
- Aegiochusmon Dark: Ho...me...ros...!
- The concept of good and evil did not exist in the Digital World Iliad.
- What existed was each individual's intent.
- And so Aegiomon understood the other world, the existence of Iliad.
- Venusmon: So he fell into darkness on purpose!
- Mervamon: So it seems...how calculating.
- Venusmon: Alright, let's begin the fight!
- And so, the battle between light and darkness began.
- A mysterious battle, where both sides held no hatred or ill will..!
Chp 10 - バッカスの酒宴 Bacchus's Banquet
[Unlock Aegiochusmon Holy]
- Aegiomon reflected upon the power of the 'cards'.
- Red, green, blue, purple...encompassing all of creation in the Digital World...
- Aegiomon: I hadn't sought for this knowledge. I did not wish for this power.
- Aegiomon: However, I am left with just one...after this, it will all be over...
- Bacchusmon: Well, you probably don't remember me.
- The strong stench of wine hurt his head, and caused his face to scrunch up.
- However, Aegiomon smiled.
- Aegiomon: No...I remember you, Bacchusmon.
- Aegiomon: How your wine is so strong that its caused lapses in my memory [?]...
- Aegiomon: And also, the reason why you're here.
- Bacchusmon: Gahahaha! Saves me the trouble of explaining, then.
- Bacchusmon: Here, have a glass! Let's have an extraordinary feast!
- Aegiomon: My power is still lacking. However, I only lack this last piece.
- Aegiomon: As a member of the Olympos Twelve, I shall borrow your power.
- Bacchusmon: What are you saying? You're one of the Olympos Twelve as well.
- Noble, divine light covered Aegiomon.
- With that, the last of his power has awakened.
- Aegiochusmon Holy: I see...that's how it was. I hope you won't go to hard on me.
- Aegiomon had remembered almost everything.
- How he was originally born in the Digital World Iliad.
- And how he was Jupitermon, one of the Olympos Twelve!
Chp 11 - ぼくらのデジタルワールド Our Digital World
- Yggdrasil, who controls over the Digital World, has disappeared.
- All that remains are the scraps of data.
- The five coloured 'cards' that served as Yggdrasil's terminal...
- Although they were extremely powerful, at the same time, they were completely meaningless.
- Because under the system of this world, no one was able to make use of them.
- Plutomon: The 'Child of Fate', who returned to a Digiegg and escaped to this world...
- Plutomon: So that was you, Aegiomon!
- Aegiochusmon Holy: Plutomon! What do you plan to achieve by taking over the Digital World Iliad?
- Aegiochusmon Holy: Taking everything! Destroying everything! What will come of ruling a scorched land of nothingness!?
- Plutomon: Let me ask you the same thing. What does the olympos Twelve plan to achieve by governing over the world?
- Plutomon: Are you sure that was the host computer Homeros's intent?
- Aegiochusmon Holy: Homeros's intent has nothing to do with this.
- Aegiochusmon Holy: All I want to do...is to end this meaningless war!
- Aegiomon was surrounded by the fine coloured 'cards'.
- What emerged was 'light'.
- Jupitermon: This is your divine punishment!
- Jupitermon: Return to the Digital World Iliad!
- Jupitermon: No...you shall return to 'nothingness'...
- Plutomon: Save your breath! You think you can defeat me with those dumbell-shaped toys?
- Plutomon: I'll show you the darkness that lies deeper than the abyss...the depths of hell!!
- Thus, the final battle between the Olympos and the Titans commenced.
- That marked the end, and also the beginning...!