With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Completely digital

Re: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Personally, I'd rather have my own thread.

Completely digital

Ah, well, alright then. Pity, but I understand.

Completely digital

I should be cool to start your own thread, though, I think?

Completely digital

Oh! That's actually more what I meant, I guess I worded it poorly?

Completely digital

Lol. Knock yourself out.

Completely digital

So, in creating a themed partner for a friend, I made an evolution line for Apollomon Whispered.

Tachemon
    Child / Virus / Beast Type / Nightmare Soldiers / Demon/Dark, Beast

Attacks: Blotch Flame, Black Prominence

Profile: A Beast digimon born from the same astronomical data as Coronamon, but from observations made during a period of high sunspot activity. Tachemon's body is of a lower temperature than Coronamon's and his flames do not burn as brightly. His personality is also "cooler" like these flames, and he has a tendency to be shifty and uncooperative. His special techniques are "Blotch Flame", a burst of blue flame concentrated on his forehead that causes disruption to magnetic fields, and "Black Prominence", wherein Tachemon surrounds himself in pitch black fire and tackles the opponent.

Name Origin: French. "Tache" means "blotch", and when used as part of the phrase "tache solaire", it refers to a sunspot.

Erupcimon
    Adult / Virus / Demon Beast Type / Nightmare Soldiers / Demon/Dark, Beast

Attacks: Dark Eruption, Erupt Claw, Erupt Bomb

Profile: A Demon Beast digimon who resembles a blue Firamon. His appearance coincides with violent solar activity and magnetic storms, making his presence dangerous to digital technology. Though his flames are not as hot as Firamon's, they have the ability to cause disruption to the data of other digimon. Erupcimon's power also grows during the occurance of solar flares, and in these instances, he has the rare potential to create flames hotter than Firamon's. His special technique is "Dark Eruption", a powerful solar flare that creates an intense magnetic field. Furthermore, he can slash with flaming claws ("Erupt Claw&quot or fire disruptive blasts of fire from his forehead. "Erupt Bomb."

Name Origin: Spanish. ErupciĆ³n means "eruption."

Eclipsemon
    Perfect / Virus / Demon Beast Man Type / Nightmare Soldiers, Demon/Dark, Beast

Attacks: Dark Beast King Wave, Dance of the Black Sun, Disruption Roar

Profile: A Demon Beast Man who first appeared during a Solar Eclipse. His appearance resembles a dark blue Flaremon, but their natures are literally like night and day. Eclipsemon spurns the daylight and is only active during the night or during other solar eclipses. Eclipsemon seeks power, and wishes to cover the world in eternal night. Rumor has it that this is an ambition he shares with a certain Undead digimon. Eclipsemon's strength is greatest during an eclipse, and when drawing upon its power, he can perform the "Dance of the Black Sun", a vicious technique that calls upon dark light copies of himself to attack in conjunction. He can also perform "Disruption Roar", a magnetic blast created by roaring that can cause irreperable harm to the data of any digimon struck head-on by it, and "Dark Beast King Wave", where he creates a terrible black fire that will not burn out until it consumes Eclipsemon's target.

Name Origin: English. Eclipse.

I come from the net

Those are interesting. And fitting. He's the Dark Side of the Sun.

Completely digital

Combomon
    Food Type

Attacks: Spicy Chili Fries, Big Gulp Drink, Delicious Patty Deluxe

Profile: A Composite "Deluxe Meal-Form" Food-type digimon created by a DigiXros between Jagamon, Citramon, TorikaraBallmon, and the Adult Burgermon. A digimon of refined taste and flavor, it can even bring out the deliciousness of fast food. Its special technique is "Spicy Chili Fries", where it launches delicious french fries from its arm like missiles. Combomon can also create a "Big Gulp Drink", a flood of juice that pours from an infinite supply, and throw out "Delicious Patty Deluxe", a combined chicken and beef burger that no opponent can resist stopping to eat.

I come from the net

I could see them doing that.

Kamen Rider has a robo Burger and robo Fries. So that's believable that they'd do that.

Completely digital

Ridermon Shooter Mode
    Perfect / Vaccine / Cyborg / Metal Empire, Virus Busters / Machine/Mutant

Attacks: Silver Bullet, High Noon, Desperado Gunner

Profile: The evolved form of Revolmon, who underwent extensive modification in conjunction with its activities as a member of the "Virus Busters." His just and courageous heart is as strong as ever, and his strong and agile form grants him the ability to fight at a higher level than ever before. Two rifles are mounted on his back, allowing him to fire off continuous rounds of suppression fire ("Desperado Gunner&quot. For sharpshooting, he uses his twin pistols, which fire bullets of silver that fly through the air looking like brilliant arrows ("Silver Bullet&quot. Finally, his finishing move is "High Noon", a continuous blast of cannon fire from the massive gun that comprises his chest.

Ridermon Rider Mode
    Perfect / Vaccine / Cyborg / Metal Empire, Virus Busters / Machine/Mutant

Attacks: Burst Gallop, Silver Bullet

Profile: A second form of Ridermon resembling a horseback rider. In converting to this form, Ridermon's shoulder rifles become like forelegs, and his chest cannon serves as the "head" of the "horse's" body. In this form, Ridermon has sacrificed offensive power for speed, and he relies primarily on his sharpshooter pistols for attacking. However, by getting close to the enemy, he can beat them relentlessly with his forelegs, while also releasing explosive gunfire with every strike ("Burst Gallop&quot.