With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1290

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    GhostShellmon
    Level: Perfect
    Field: Metal Empire
    Attribute: Data
    Type: Cyborg
    evoles from: Shellmon

Image Thumbnail
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

A few years ago, I also drew on paper, too. So: Ichigomon.

I come from the net
    Ha ha ha. Ghost in the Shellmon. Very funny MoT. Good idea.

More dumping random crap.

MarinVamdemon
    Ultimate Level
    Virus Attribute
    Mollusk Type
    Deep Savers

A dangerous squid-like Digimon found in the deepest parts of the ocean, bordering the Dark Area. It attacks prey traveling through, draining their blood, Digicore, and whatever strikes its fancy. It uses jet propulsion to travel through water at hypersonic speeds. Special Attack is Infernal Dive, where it exposes the hidden mouth underneath its tentacles and deploys many hooked beaks that latch in and tear apart victims.

Poppetmon
    Perfect Level
    Vaccine Attribute
    Puppet Type
    Nightmare Soldiers

A mysterious Digimon that resembles a doll used in magical rituals with an unknown being at the center. It is said to be born from the digital conversion of a horror film. Despite it's terrifying appearance, it avenges Digimon killed in massive numbers with a combination of slashing techniques and curses. It's Special Attack is Revenge Grudge, where it stabs the opponent with many needles, inflicting pain the opponent has inflicted back sevenfold.

Just a Beast Spirit looking version of Ranamon with the frog up. No idea what the Calmaramon counterpart would look like.
    Last edited by Kunemon; 03-19-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Completely digital CrazyAristocracy's Avatar
    Follow CrazyAristocracy on DeviantArt
    I've been away for a while, but there are some good things here. I'll post some of my recent stuff.

Fantômemon
    Level: Ultimate (Mega)
    Attribute: Virus

A masked Ghost Digimon known as "The Pale Angel of Music". It is considered a one-man orchestra whose voice haunts the living. Its music has incredible hypnotic powers and those who hear it fall under Fantômemon's influence ("Symphonie pour Daaé"), yet it can also be a harbinger of sudden death ("Chant Funèbre").

Suggested pre-evolved forms: Sonneurmon (some day?), Fantomon, MetalFantomon, PiperSukamon, Sirenmon (jogressed with Vamdemon)

Halomon
    Level: Child (Rookie)
    Attribute: Vaccine

A pure white Angel Digimon covered in soft feathers. Still inexperienced, it is not very strong, but it bears amazing holy potential. Its Special Move is using its lyre to attack its enemies with holy energy ("Canon").

Suggested pre-evolved forms: Tokomon, Cupimon, PetiMeramon
    Suggested evolved forms: Angemon, Pidmon, D'Arcmon, Gargomon, Pucchiemon, Bakemon

I don't seem to be able to make the pictures smaller, so I hope this isn't too much.

Piyomon X

This thread, along with the 20th pet thread, is what brought me to this site.

My Digimon OC is my avatar.

Baby: Kiimon
    Baby II: Fiimon
    Rookie: Terremon
    Champion: Alopexmon
    Ultimate: Vicemon
    Mega: Hasn't been determine yet.

Terremon is a vaccine type and an earth attribute.
    It's main attack is Emerald Blast.
    Hero of Shining Metal Vice.
    OC Partner: Terremon (Profile Pic)
    Canon Partner: Gomamon>MarineAngemon
    Crest: Honesty (Reliability)

Wow, yah disappear for a while and come back to find alot of great fan-made Digimon.

Ain't got no mojo... ABattyResonator's Avatar
    My more recently-made Digimon:

Dorothymon
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Level: Rookie (Child)
    Group: Fairy Digimon
    Field: Unknown
    Techniques: Wild Whirlwind, Ruby Slippers, Toto!
    Digivolves from: N/A
    Digivovles into: N/A
    A petite Digimon with the appearance of a young girl with a basket in hand and bright ruby slippers upon her feet, it is said to have come from a far-away place and is currently seeking a way back home. She is always openly friendly to all she encounters in her travel who will always speak fondly of her sweet nature. However any who stand in the way of her goal or bring harm to her friends, she will not hesitate to scorn or unleash a strong vortex to blow them away (Wild Whirlwind). However with such an ability, she is never actively seeks out conflict and will try to avoid it with the aid of her fabled "Ruby Slippers" which cause a protective barrier around her if she comes under attack. If the enemy continues on with such treatment, the secret of her basket is revealed as her colossal familiar, in the shape of a vicious black dog, will appear in defense of its master and only will stand down at the call of Dorothymon herself. (Toto!)

Ozumon
    Attribute: Data
    Level: Mega (Ultimate)
    Group: Wizard Digimon (Demon Man Digimon)
    Field: Nightmare Soldiers, Metal Empire
    Techniques: Emerald Illusion, Golden Brick Road
    A legendary Wizard Digimon who came from "Witchelny", the Digital World of another dimension. Referred to by many as the "Emerald Mage", it is adept in conjuring powerful illusions in addition to its high interest in alchemy and engineering. Those who have a chance to encounter the "Emerald Mage" himself speak of him appearing in numerous shapes and forms - more often either as a giant head, a beautiful fairy, a ball of fire, or as a fearsome beast

I come from the net
    I finally figured out my own Appmon. I'm pretty sure these apps haven't been done/are different enough.

Stepmon - Step counter app.
    +
    Chowmon - Food ordering app.
    =
    Excermon - Excercise app.
    +
    Remindmon - Reminder app.
    =
    Spellmon - Spell Check app.
    +
    Passmon - Password app.
    =
    Vulcanmon - God Grade App.

Took me a while to figure this out until I suddenly got an idea. Plus, Vulcan fits since that was the name of a fictional planet near Mercury and the Sun since this is a FMD.