With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1290

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

  1. #1211
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,599
    Ok yeah. That sure is an idea. Good job Giga.

  2. #1212
    Looks like a fusion between Greninja and Gekomon.
    Come read my fanfic, Digimon: Days of Ruin! (Warning: NSFW)

  3. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiKing Tamer View Post
    Looks like a fusion between Greninja and Gekomon.
    Heh, well, that was the idea, so mission accomplished. :J

  4. #1214
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Age
    30
    Posts
    963
    Add The Golux on Steam
    That's pretty good for a quick art!

  5. #1215
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    16
    Posts
    335
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    @MoT Kinda looks more like it could be an Appmon Variant of Lucemon. Some kind of Morality App? Maybe a Mood Ring App?

    Anyways, I was trying to draw some Rookie Stages for Hybrid Digimon, since there are only two, Flamemon and Strabimon.
    My Beetlemon just looked like a stocky version of KoKabuterimon, and Kumamon's was a Snow Flake in a Tuxedo Bowtie and Top Hat.
    This is my Kazemon one, Yoseimon:
    Great design
    But as Fairymon's rookie, I think it looks a bit to human. Hear me out for a moment. Yes I know Fairymon herself is very human in design. But actually so were Wolfmon and Agnimon. Their rookies made them into beastmen, so I'd imagine a Fairymon rookie would be more buglike in appearance.

  6. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperordramon View Post
    Great design
    But as Fairymon's rookie, I think it looks a bit to human. Hear me out for a moment. Yes I know Fairymon herself is very human in design. But actually so were Wolfmon and Agnimon. Their rookies made them into beastmen, so I'd imagine a Fairymon rookie would be more buglike in appearance.
    Thanks. That's a good point, but I think my reasoning for making her very human was that all of Fairymon's line is humanoid based, including the Beast Spirit. Maybe I'll try tweaking it though.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

  7. #1217
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    948
    I'm baaaaaack.

    Lucemon (Adult)
    Level: Adult | Angel Digimon | Vaccine | Virus Busters

    An Angel Digimon that has been identified as an Adult form of the Angel Digimon Lucemon. Curiously, its existence was confirmed after that of Lucemon Falldown Mode and Satan Mode, and as a result, some speculate that this Adult form of Lucemon was formed from the remaining goodness and Holy-data within Lucemon that was expelled when Lucemon took its final form. A being of penitence, this Lucemon seeks to absolve itself of its sins, and make up for the evils done in its other forms. However, compared to even its child form, Lucemon's powers have greatly diminished, and its strength is only somewhat greater than that of other Adult Digimon. Other Angel digimon greatly distrust this Lucemon, and thus, it has earned itself a reputation as a wildcard. It shares its Child form's attack, "Divine Feat", but its signature move is "Holy Cross", a weaker version of the "Grand Cross" attack. Some say that its desire for atonement is a mission given to it by the entity at the center of the Digital World called "God", and that should it succeed and atone for its rebellion, Lucemon will regain its former power.

    Description: It looks like an adult version of the Child form of Lucemon, with the same robes and number of wings. Its overall form is more muscular, with a bearded face, and faded blonde shoulder length hair. His eyes are white with no visible pupils, and it has sunken-looking shadows around its eyes. Its eight wings are constantly drooping, but when in battle, they raise upwards again and become surrounded in a white-to-yellow glow. Just like Lucemon, it has a Holy Ring around both its wings and its ankles.

    Name Origin: "Luce", meaning "light", and "Lucifer", of course.

  8. #1218
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    16
    Posts
    335
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperordramon View Post
    Great design
    But as Fairymon's rookie, I think it looks a bit to human. Hear me out for a moment. Yes I know Fairymon herself is very human in design. But actually so were Wolfmon and Agnimon. Their rookies made them into beastmen, so I'd imagine a Fairymon rookie would be more buglike in appearance.
    Thanks. That's a good point, but I think my reasoning for making her very human was that all of Fairymon's line is humanoid based, including the Beast Spirit. Maybe I'll try tweaking it though.
    That is good reasoning,
    But on that matter, Vritramon isn't a cat/lion/thing, it's a dragon, which Flamon is not, so I don't think the beast spirit has to do with the rookie. But you do whatever you think is right, I'm not trying to tell you you're wrong, just giving my observation.

  9. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    I'm baaaaaack.

    Lucemon (Adult)
    Level: Adult | Angel Digimon | Vaccine | Virus Busters

    An Angel Digimon that has been identified as an Adult form of the Angel Digimon Lucemon. Curiously, its existence was confirmed after that of Lucemon Falldown Mode and Satan Mode, and as a result, some speculate that this Adult form of Lucemon was formed from the remaining goodness and Holy-data within Lucemon that was expelled when Lucemon took its final form. A being of penitence, this Lucemon seeks to absolve itself of its sins, and make up for the evils done in its other forms. However, compared to even its child form, Lucemon's powers have greatly diminished, and its strength is only somewhat greater than that of other Adult Digimon. Other Angel digimon greatly distrust this Lucemon, and thus, it has earned itself a reputation as a wildcard. It shares its Child form's attack, "Divine Feat", but its signature move is "Holy Cross", a weaker version of the "Grand Cross" attack. Some say that its desire for atonement is a mission given to it by the entity at the center of the Digital World called "God", and that should it succeed and atone for its rebellion, Lucemon will regain its former power.

    Description: It looks like an adult version of the Child form of Lucemon, with the same robes and number of wings. Its overall form is more muscular, with a bearded face, and faded blonde shoulder length hair. His eyes are white with no visible pupils, and it has sunken-looking shadows around its eyes. Its eight wings are constantly drooping, but when in battle, they raise upwards again and become surrounded in a white-to-yellow glow. Just like Lucemon, it has a Holy Ring around both its wings and its ankles.

    Name Origin: "Luce", meaning "light", and "Lucifer", of course.
    Woah, I was just thinking today of making a "good" evo line for Lucemon! Do you mind if I try drawing something based on your description?

  10. #1220
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    948
    Go ahead. But keep in mind I don't intend to have him evolve.

    My image of his face is similar to Father from Fullmetal Alchemist if that matters at all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •