With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Drama CD + Novel translations

Completely digital

Re: Drama CD + Novel translations

[quote author=FeiHung link=topic=1250.msg35960#msg35960 date=1171523844]
    I'm just putting this out on the floor, but someone should remind Daisuke there is nothing wrong with more than one partner XD. It's great to finally get at stuff without having to switch languages all the time; thanks and keep the good stuff flowing ^_^
    [/quote]
    .....i didn't think of that. pehaps davis WAS her partner. after all, if one knows the ryo games, veemon wasn't origonally davis's anyway.

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter

A few more novel chapters. <-- So much writing and it's still little less than half of the first episode. OTL

[quote author=daisukanator64 link=topic=1250.msg36672#msg36672 date=1171906576]um so there's no way you can download the first thing with davis[/quote]

You probably have the files by now through some means, but I'll upload them to MU anyway~

Junior Commander

Thank you so much! These are awesome! I am working on some digimon fanfics that I later intend to make into movie scripts, and these are really helpful to me. Thanks!

These translations are hard to find. Thanks for putting them up, they're really informative. Are they all considered canon?

It makes sense if Jun got a Mikemon. Agumon is to Veemon as Gatomon is to Mikemon, sort of. And Mikemon's possible evo, Bastemon/Persiamon, has in it's profile that it has a fearful relationship with Nefertimon.

I'm going digital

[quote author=Chaotic Fear link=topic=1250.msg44371#msg44371 date=1175401176]These translations are hard to find. Thanks for putting them up, they're really informative. Are they all considered canon?[/quote]

The CDs are produced by Toei, and the novels are co-written by Digimon Adventure's director and scriptwriter, so I'd say they are.

Completely digital
    Add The Golux on Steam

The novels can't be canon if they're different from the Anime (unless the Anime is not Canon). They can, however, be Official..

The Drama CDs are probably Canon, at least until declared otherwise.

I'm going digital

The Golux has a point. ^^

Novel is updated. I hope there are some descriptions in there that'll answer a few questions. =D

Michi e and Frontier's Original Story dramas had been coming along nicely, then put on hiatus while I worked on other things. Depending on how efficiently I can finish a few other translation projects first, you'll be seeing them shortly.

I'm going digital

Sorry for bumping. D:

Something new for you to twist your mind over. The source is from the "Bokura no War Game" storyboard. I plan to add something about Omegamon's evolution sequence in there one day... just thinking of a way to do so without scanning since I don't want to ruin the spine.
    Novel and drama cd translations are being moved, so no further updates on them until I've completed that.

I'm a Maniac

Wow THANKS onkeikun!!!! I learnt quite a bit from that. Didn't know Miyako had as sister nor that Ryo had a cameo apperance in the movie.

I'm going digital celestial_sacred's Avatar

Thanks for the great information! =3

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast